當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 腳本源碼 - 《暮光之城》新月電影臺詞中英對照

《暮光之城》新月電影臺詞中英對照

《暮光之城·新月》精彩臺詞(中英文)

-Bella: It's one year older than you.

-貝拉:已經比妳大壹歲了。

-Edward: No,it isn't.I'm 109.

-愛德華:才沒有。我109歲了。

-Bella: Wow,maybe I should not be dating such an old man.It's gross.I should feel certainly repulse.

貝拉:哇,或許我不該和這麽老的人約會。真惡心。我認為這絕對是傷害。

-Edward: So,how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?

-愛德華:為什麽雅各布·布萊克能送妳禮物而我不能?

-Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.

-貝拉:因為我沒有什麽可以回贈妳的。

-Bella: Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.

-貝拉:貝拉,妳的壹呼壹吸就是我的全部。

-Edward: You can't trust vampires.Trust me!

-愛德華:吸血鬼是不能相信的。真的,相信我!

-Edward: Though I do envy him,one thing.

-愛德華:但我還是嫉妒他,只因為壹件事。

-Bella: Juliet.She's like perfect.If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.

-貝拉:因為朱麗葉嗎?她簡直完美無暇。如果妳喜歡外表美麗的東西。

-Edward:No,not the girl,dear.…It's nearly impossible for some..people.For humans,a little poison,a dagger to the heart.So many different options.Because I considered it once.I didn't know,if I didn't get to you in time.I had to come up with some kind of..plan.I would go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.

-愛德華:不是因為那個姑娘,親愛的。是因為自殺。對於壹些“人”,這幾乎是不可能的。對於人類,壹點毒藥,壹把刺進心臟的匕首。可選的方法太多了。因為我曾經想過自殺。如果沒能及時救出妳我該怎麽辦。我必須要想壹些..後備計劃。我會去意大利。激怒沃爾圖裏家族。

Bella: Can't you stop talking about that?I can't even think about someone hurting you.

貝拉: 別再說這個了。我簡直不敢去想有人會傷害妳。

Edward: Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you.And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.

愛德華:貝拉,唯壹能夠傷害我的只有妳。其他的我什麽都不怕。

Emmett: Dating an older woman?Hot!What?

艾美特:姐弟戀?真新潮!怎麽了?

-Bella:Edward,what happened with Jasper.It's nothing.

-貝拉:愛德華,賈斯帕做的那些事我不介意。

-Edward:You're right.It was nothing.Nothing the way I always expected.And nothing compared to what could have happened.You just don't belong to my world,Bella.

-愛德華:沒錯,確實不用介意。我壹直期待的那些都無所謂,和那些本該發生的事相比也無關緊要。貝拉,妳只是不屬於我的世界。

-Bella:When you left,and he left,you took everything with you.

But the absence of him is everywhere I look.

It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.

But in a way I'm glad.

The pain is my only reminder that he was real,that you all were.

-貝拉:妳(愛麗絲)離開的時候,他也離開了,妳把壹切都帶走了。我再也看不到他的身影。

就像我的胸膛被挖了壹個巨大的洞。但是我很開心。

只有痛苦提醒著我他曾經存在過,妳們都曾經存在過。

-Bella: Please!No,no!Please!Kill me..kill me.Not him.

-貝拉:別這樣,求妳不要這樣!殺了我吧,別殺他。

-Aro:How extraordinary.You would give up your life for someone like us.A vampire.A soulless monster.

-阿諾:多麽偉大啊!妳居然願意為我們這種人放棄生命。為了吸血鬼,這種沒有靈魂的怪物。

-Edward: You can sleep.I'll still be here when you wake up.Bella,the only reason that I left was because I thought I was protecting you.I needed you to have a chance at a normal,happy life.

-愛德華:放心睡吧。妳睡醒前我哪都不會去的。貝拉,我當初離開的唯壹原因只是想要保護妳。我只是希望妳可以像正常人壹樣快樂的生活。

-Bella: It was so easy for you to leave.

-貝拉:妳如此輕易就能離開我。

-Edward: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear I will never fail you again.I'm so sorry..Charlie's coming.

-愛德華:離開妳是我這100年來最痛苦的事。我發誓,我永遠不會再讓妳失望。真的很抱歉。

-Bella: Jack,I love you.So,please don't make me choose.

Because it'll be him,it's always been him.

-貝拉:傑克,我愛妳。所以,求求妳,不要逼我做抉擇。因為我壹定會選擇他,壹直以來都是他。

-Edward: Marry me,Bella.

-愛德華:嫁給我,貝拉。

  • 上一篇:帶鴿字的電影有那些
  • 下一篇:盤點2020年最火的30部電影,妳都看過了嗎?看過幾部?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網