當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 人物素材 - 急~ 英語中有意思的句子or短語

急~ 英語中有意思的句子or短語

英語常用俚語

in one's back pocket 在某人褲子後口袋裏(是某人的囊中之物)

in the dark 在黑暗中(茫然,什麽也不知道)

in the lime light 站在聚光燈圈裏(出風頭)

in the spotlight 站在聚光燈圈裏(出風頭)

It's Greek to me. 希臘文(天書)

in the middle of nowhere 周圍什麽也沒有(前不見村,後不著店)

joined at the hip 連體嬰(死黨,從不分開的兩個人)

jump the gun 槍未響先偷跑(搶先)

just what the doctor ordered 正是大夫說的(對癥下藥)

keep an ear to the ground 壹耳貼地(註意新動向)

keep one's fingers crossed/cross one's fingers 把手指交叉成十字架(暗祈上蒼保佑)

kick the bucket 踢水桶(翹辮子)

kill two birds with one stone壹 箭雙雕,壹舉兩得

kiss up to 討好

kitty corner 小貓的角落(斜對角)

knuckle sandwich 指節骨三明治(飽以老拳)

landslide 山崩(壓倒性的勝利)

last straw 最後壹根稻草

left a bitter taste in one's mouth 留下滿嘴苦味(留下不愉快的回憶)

left hanging 被晾起來了(被掛起來,懸而不決)

let sleeping dogs lie 別驚動睡著的狗(別無事生非,過去的事不要再提)

let the cat out of the bag 放出袋中貓(泄密,說漏嘴)

light a fire under your butt 在屁股下點壹把火(促其行動)

light at the end of the tunnel 隧道末端的光(壹線希望)

like hot cakes 象剛出爐的蛋糕(很受歡迎的東西,搶手貨)

like looking for a needle in a haystack 如同在稻草堆裏找壹根針(大海撈針)

like pulling hen's teeth 跟拔母雞的牙壹樣(艱苦不堪)

like shooting fish in a barrel 桶裏射魚(甕中捉鱉)

like stealing candy from a baby 娃娃手裏騙糖(易事)

ling winded 長舌,碎嘴

loose cannon 松動的大炮(壹觸即發的脾氣)

lose one's marbles 瘋了,神智不清

low blow 不正當的攻擊,下流手段

pale in comparison 相形失色 peas in a pod 壹莢之豆(好哥兒們) pieces come together 拼圖遊戲湊成圖案(諸事順利,達成完美結果) play it by ear 不用看譜(隨機應變) plenty of other fish in the sea 海裏的魚多得很(天涯何處無芳草) poker face 撲克面孔(喜怒不形於色) pop the question 提出大問題(求婚) pot calling the kettle black 鍋嫌壺黑(五十步笑百步)……

不 保 存保 存 壹 天 保 存 壹 月保 存 壹 年 新用戶註冊 | 忘記密碼?

首頁 教育項目 網站建設 本站服務 項目動態 教育信息 招生信息 考試題庫 教育素材 課件園 留言簿

您現在的位置: 首頁 >> 教育信息 >> 學生天地 >> 英語角 >> 正文

英語常用俚語 熱

英語常用俚語

〔 作者:佚名 轉貼自:國際在線 點擊數:95 更新時間:2004-10-25 文章錄入:mato 〕

減小字體 增大字體

take a hike 走路(滾蛋)

take a rain check 因雨停賽時送給觀眾下次免費來看的票(另壹次機會)

take off 動身

take one for the team 為了全隊挨壹下(為了集體利益,犧牲個人利益)

take the word right out of someone's mouth 替我說了(妳所說的正是我想要說的)

the ball is in someone's court 球在妳那邊(該妳行動了)

the walls have ears 墻有耳朵(隔墻有耳)

the whole nine yards 整整九碼(壹舉成功,美式足球的攻方壹次需推進十碼)

throw in the towel 扔毛巾(認輸,放棄)

tie the knot 打結(結婚)

toe the line 循規蹈矩,沿著線走

tongue in cheek 閑磕牙(挖苦地)

too many cooks in the kitchen 廚房裏廚子太多(築室道謀,三個和尚沒水渴)

twinkle in your mother's eye 母親眼中的壹閃靈光(未出娘胎)

twisted 脾氣擰,別扭

two left feet 有兩只左腳(笨手笨腳)

under my skin 鉆到我的皮下(讓我極不舒服)

under the weather 受了風寒

until the cows come home 等到牛回家(空等,白等)

until you are blue in the face 幹到臉發青(也是白幹)

unwind 放松發條(輕松下來)

up for grabs 大家有份

up in the air 掛在空中(懸而未決)

walk in someone's shoes 穿他的鞋走走看(設身處地,經歷相同)

walk on air(高興得)腳不點地,飄飄然

washed up 像是洗過的(筋疲力盡,力氣都放完了)

water off a duck's back 鴨背的水珠(馬耳東風)

water under the bridge 橋下的水(逝水,覆水)

when hell freezes over 地獄結冰(絕不可能的事)

weed out 除去雜草(淘汰)

well rounded全 能,全才

when pigs fly 豬飛的時候(絕不可能)

not lift a finger 連手指都不動壹動(袖手旁觀)

wound up 上足發條(緊張,興奮)

wrapped around his/her little finger 化為繞指柔(玩弄於股掌之間)

wring his neck 扭斷他的脖子

雅虎搜星盤點之大話金庸美女

張惠妹發片神采奕奕(組圖)

全球最性感金發美女 詹妮弗-艾利森(組圖)

辣妹維多利亞的帥氣與嫵媚(組圖) 火箭破“麥蒂魔咒” 姚明獲得上周西部最佳

連吃敗仗皇馬陷低谷 主席弗洛倫蒂諾引咎辭職

國象第壹超模棋手 狂傲棋風如其性感身體

橄欖球寶貝透明裝撩人 冬奧冰舞美女走光

林誌玲 自娛自樂 搜星 走光 金球獎 《無極》 《金剛》 大話體壇 貼圖 減肥論壇 排球女將 足球 NBA 電遊玩家

收藏本頁

聯系我們

論壇幫助

登錄 註冊 搜索 風格 論壇狀態 論壇展區 道具中心 我能做什麽

>> 趕快加入壹起背單詞吧

英語愛好者 → 英語詞匯 → 英語詞匯 → 英語口語俚語

您是本帖的第 86 個閱讀者

標題:英語口語俚語 樹形 打印 收藏 推薦

Eric

等級:管理員

文章:77

積分:1046

註冊:2005-06-19 QQ 樓主

英語口語俚語

A bargain is a bargain. 達成的協議不可撕毀。

A close call! 太危險了。

A fifty-fifty chance. 五成的機會。

A flash in the pan. 曇花壹現。

After you , please! 妳先走,請。

All set? 壹切妥當?

Are you going to Paris for good? 妳們要去巴黎永久居住嗎?

As far as policy is concerned , I have to say something. 談到政策,我得說幾句。

As far as I‘m concerned. 就我而言。

Be my guest. 請便。

Can you give me a rain check on that? 妳可以改天再請我嗎?

Can‘t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有余。

Close the door after you , please. 請隨手關門。

Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。

Chances are slim. 機會很小。

Could you fill in for him? 妳能代替他嗎?

Could you speak up, please? 能不能請妳說話大聲點?

Could you page Mr. Stone, please? 請廣播找石頭先生好嗎?

Cut it out. = Go on. =Knock it off. 不要這個樣子啦~

Do to hell! 滾蛋!

Do you have any openings? 妳們有空缺嗎?

Do you have a single room available? 妳們有空的單人房嗎?

Do you take cream in your coffee? 妳咖啡要加奶水嗎?

Does it ring a bell? 它熟嗎?

Don‘t beat around the bush. 別拐彎抹角。

Don‘t chicken out. Be a man. 不要退縮了。

Don‘t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。

Don‘t get me wrong. 別誤會我。

Don’t give me a hard time! 別跟我過不去好不好!

Don‘t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。

Don’t jump on me. 不要跟我發火。

Don‘t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!

Don’t panic. 不要慌啊!

Don’t play the goat. 不要胡鬧。

Don‘t pull the chairs about, boys! 不要把椅子拖來拖去,孩子們!

Don‘t push me. 別逼我。

Don’t sell yourself short. 別看輕自己。

Don‘t tell others. Let sleeping dogs lie. 不要告訴別人。莫惹是非。

Don‘t trust to chance. 別碰運氣。

Don‘t you dare come back again? 妳敢再回來!

Draw your chair up to the table. 把妳的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。

Drop dead. 走開點。 (去死吧!)

Drop me a line! 寫封信給我。

Drop me off at the Hilton. 載我到希爾頓。

Early rising makes for good health. 早起有助於身體健康。

Encore! 再來壹次。

Every bad has some good. 壞事情也有好的壹面。

Every time I see you , you leave me out in the cold.

每次我見到妳,妳都不理睬我。

Facing his enemy , he had to play it by ear.

面隊敵人,他只有隨機應變了。

Far from it.

壹點也不。

Farewell!

再見啦。

First come, first served.

捷足先登。

Foot the bill.

付賬。

For the old time sake,please give me a hand this time.

看在舊日關系的面子上,請幫我這壹回。

For the time being.

暫時的。

Fresh!

好有型。

Get off my back.

少跟我羅嗦。

Get over yourself.

別自以為是。

Get the hell out of here.

滾開。

Give me a ball park figure.

給我壹個大概的數字。

Give me a break。

饒了我吧。

Give me a hand.

幫我壹下忙。

Give me some feedback.

給我些建議吧。

Go ahead with your plan. I’m all for it.

進行妳的計劃吧,我完全贊成。

God bless you!

願老天保佑妳。

Gorgeous!

美極了。

Great minds think alike.

英雄所見略同。

He always goofs off.

他總是糊裏糊塗。

He always likes to play a lone hand.

他喜歡單槍匹馬地去幹。

He double-crossed me.

他出賣了我。

Have you ever seen your old fame?

妳還見過妳的舊情人嗎?

He is a nut.

他有點神經病。

He is a phoney.

他是壹個騙子。

He is trying to cash in on me.

他想占我便宜。

He is the man behind the curtain(scenes).

他是幕後人物。

He is in a jam.

他可糟了。

He is heavily insured against death.

他給自己投了巨額的人身保險。

He is capable of any crime.

他什麽樣的壞事都能幹得出來。

He is about to explode.

他的肺都快要氣炸了。

He is really on the ball.

他真的思路很敏捷。

He is a fast talker.

他老是說得天花亂墜。

He dare not tell us his evil conduct.

他不敢告訴我們他的罪行。

He gave me a black look.

他惡狠狠地看了我壹眼。

He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing.

他壹開始就出師不利。

He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.

他終於弄清了事件的前因後果。

He got savoir-faire.

言行得體。

He had racked his brain.

他已經絞盡腦汁了。

He has a lot on the ball.

他很能幹。

He has a nice sum of money put away.

他存了壹大筆錢。

He has a remarkable memory.

他有驚人的記憶力。

He has his faults, but all in all, he is a good guy.

他有不對的地方,但總的來說,他還是個不錯的家夥。

He has never rested on his laurels.

他從不滿足目前的成就。

He hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.

他突然想出了壹個挫敗他的對手的計劃。

He hooted with laughter.

他大笑了起來。

He just stepped out.

他剛剛出去。

He left his wife high and dry.

他拋棄了他的妻子。

He lives only a stone‘s throw from here.

他住的地方離這兒只有壹箭之遙。

He may show up soon.

他馬上就回來。

He ran his horse up the hill.

他策馬跑上小山。

He sat there without turning an eyelash.

他泰然自若地坐在那邊。

He sat with his arms across the chest.

他坐在那裏,雙臂交*於胸前。

He struck his attacker on the ear.

他打了那個攻擊者壹耳光。

He suddenly realized that he had been made a monkey of by his opponents.

他突然發現自己被對手給耍了。

He told me to get lost.

他叫我走開。

He walks with a quick pace.

他快步走路。

He was put on the spot.

他已經給人打死了。

He will give me cradle-to-grave protection.

他將保護我壹生壹世。

He will not turn the cold shoulder on me when I am in trouble.

他不會在我困難時疏遠我。

He won a monkey at the horse races.

他在跑馬中贏了500美元。

His argument doesn’t hold water.

他的論點站不住腳。

He‘s a brain.

他可是個有頭腦的人。

He’s always on the go.

他永遠是前進的。

He‘s behind the times.

他落伍了。

He’s down and out.

他已經完了。

He‘s getting a little bit plump.

他有壹點胖~。

He‘s gone for the day.

他今天已經走了。

He‘s tied up.

他走不開。

He‘ll be out and about very soon.

他很快就能到戶外活動了。

Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.

她的父母花了很大精力來培養她成為壹名小提琴演奏家。

His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.

他的講話受到了群眾的熱烈反對~。

How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!

從壹個人的外表我們怎麽能知道他是坦率的呢!

How could he be so two-faced?

他怎麽能這麽陰壹套陽壹套的?

How dare you!

妳敢!

How do I address you?

我怎麽稱呼妳?

How late are you open?

妳們營業到幾點?

How often do you work out?

妳多久做壹次運動?

Here or to go?

要在這裏吃還是帶走?

I beat my brains (out) to get a job.

為了找尋工作,我傷透了腦筋。

I blinded with science.

無言以對。

I broke my neck to add slangs here.

我努力地往這裏添加俚語 :)

I can‘t come up with it.

我做不到。

I can‘t burn the candle at both ends forever.

我不能永遠這麽消耗精力。

I can‘t help it.

我沒辦法。

I can‘t pinpoint it.

我沒辦法明確地指出來。

I can‘t see you quickly enough.

我巴不得盡快見妳。

I can‘t think of it off hand.

我壹時想不起來。

I detest you!

我恨妳。

I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。

I didn‘t mean to pour cold water on your idea.

我本不想給妳的想法澆冷水的。

I don‘t have the vaguest idea.

我壹點也不知道。

I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

這幾天不知是什麽把我搞的心煩意亂的。

I enjoyed your company.

我喜歡有妳做伴。

I fast a day every week.

我每周絕食壹天。

I got a big kick out of it.

這件事真令我開心。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜歡吃甜食。

I have a bottomed-down mind.

我是個沒什麽獨到見解的人。

I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.

我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄。

I have to get rid of my car.

我必須把我的車子脫手。

I have to brush up on my English.

我得溫習英文。

I have to watch my weight.

我必須註意我的體重。

I haven‘t got a good house, but I‘ll keep a good house.

我沒有好的房子,但是我會招待周到的。

I hope I didn‘t offend you.

希望我沒使妳生氣。

I hope you saved room for dessert.

我希望妳留了點肚子吃甜點。

I hope your idea takes wings.

我希望妳的想法成真。

I just keep my head above water.

(生活)還湊合!

I knew from the word go what to do next.

我很快知道了下壹步怎麽做。

I like raisins and kebabs.

我喜歡吃葡萄幹和肉串。 :)

I like the soaps.

我喜歡連續劇。

I looked high and low for my pen.

我到處找我的鋼筆。

I lost the door key about here.

我在這附近掉了門鑰匙。

I only have eyes for you.

我只在乎妳。

I really need to blow off some steam!

我得舒緩壹下壓力。

I share your enthusiasm.

謝謝關心(不耐煩的)。

I smelled a smell of cooking.

我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。

I think I get the drift.

我知道了。

I think you’ve put your finger on it.

妳說到點子上了。

I told him to beat it.

我叫他走開。

I tossed and turned all night.

我整晚翻來覆去。

I wasn‘t born yesterday.

我又不是三歲小孩子。

I wish that you would put your cards on the table.

我希望妳幹脆把話挑明。

I wouldn‘t freeload.

我可不願意白吃白喝別人。

I’ll back you up all the way.

我完全支持妳。

I’ll buy it.

我贊成。

I‘ll come back before you know it.

我很快就回來。

I‘ll keep my eye open.

我會多留意。

I’ll make it up to you.

我壹定會補償妳的。

I‘ll play it by ear.

隨興之所致吧。

I’ll put everything in black and white!

我會把所有事情白紙黑字寫清楚。

I‘ll see to it.

我會留意的。

I‘ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.

我會對所有我認為不對的事情直言不諱。

I‘ll try to smooth things over.

我會妥善處理。

I‘m a chair zucchini.

我是個電腦迷。

I‘m a man of my word.

我是個講信用的人。

I‘m an average player.

我打得普通。

I‘m afraid I can‘t let you.

恐怕我不能答應妳。

I‘m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.

今天早上我的手怎麽這麽笨呢?

I’m always punctual.

我總是很準時。

I’m an exam jitter.

我壹考試就緊張。

I’m beat.

我累死了。

I‘m being helped.

有人招呼我。

I‘m broke.

我沒什麽錢。

I‘m easy to please.

我很容易取悅。

I‘m fed up.

我厭倦了。

I‘m feeling under the weather.

我覺得不舒服。

I‘m from Missouri.

妳騙不了我。

I‘m hard up.

我經濟很困難。

I‘m just browsing.

我只是隨便看看。

I’m mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龍了。

I’m not good at speaking off the cuff.

我不擅長即興演講。

I‘m not going to put up with this!

我再也受不了啦!

I‘m not myself today.

我今天心神不定。

I‘m on my way.

我就上路。

I‘m only waiting for the green light from you.

我在等您的允許.

I‘m pressed for time.

我的時間緊迫。

I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll.

我對麥克傑克遜的搖滾愛的發狂。

I’m sick of always waiting for you!

妳老讓我等妳,真是煩透了。

I‘m so surprised that you have the face to do so!

妳怎麽有臉做出這樣的事!

I’m the apple of my grandma‘s eye.

我是姥姥的掌上明珠。

I‘m through with you.

我和妳完了。

I‘m totally maxed out.

我真是完全累壞了。

I’m up to my ears in work.

我忙的不可開交。

I‘m working on it.

我正在努力。

I‘d do anything to see you crack a smile.

為了博得妳的壹笑,我情願做任何事。

I‘d like a refund.

我想退錢。

I‘d like to have telephone service.

我想要裝電話。

I‘d like to have this prescription filled.

我要照這藥房配藥。

I‘d like to repair our differences.

我願意消除壹下我們之間的分歧。

I‘ve been dying to meet you.

我非常非常想見到妳。

I‘ve had enough of your garbage.

我聽膩了妳的廢話。

If I were in your shoes,I wouldn‘t do it that way.

如果我是妳的話,我不會那樣做的。

If the shoe fits ,wear it.

如果是真的就承認吧。

If you don‘t want to lose me, you‘d better lay it on the line.

如果妳不想失去我,就最好壹五壹十地告訴我。

If you remain stuck-up, they will often try to pull your leg.

假如妳還是目中無人的話,他們會常常想愚弄妳的。

In doing we learn.

經壹事,長壹智。

In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.

布朗先生在他的講座裏強調了貓的靈性。

In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond.

在她家鄉,她很了不起。

It isn‘t much.

那是微不足道的。

It rained at intervals this month.

這個月不時地下雨。

It slipped my mind.

我忘了。

It‘ll come to me.

我會想起來的。

It‘s a deal!

真便宜。

It’s a hard nut to crack.

這是壹件棘手的事情。

It’s a hit.

這件事很受人歡迎。

It’s a lot of chicken feed.

這是小意思,不算什麽。

It‘s a pain in the neck.

那真是難過的事。

It’s all Greek to me.

我全不懂。

It‘s better than nothing.

總比什麽都沒有好。

It‘s full of hot air.

這是雷聲大雨點小。

It‘s in God‘s hands and we have prepared for the worst.

聽天由命吧,我們已經做最壞的準備了。

It’s my cup of tea.

這很合我胃口。

It‘s no use talking to him ,you‘ll only waste your breath.

和談談話沒有壹點用處,妳只是在白費唇舌。

It‘s not that he doesn‘t like to help, but that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

他不是不願意幫助妳,而是他心有余而力不足。

It’s on the house.

這是免費的。

It’s on me this time.

這次我請客。

It‘s only wishful thinking.

這只是壹廂情願的想法。

It’s

  • 上一篇:關於正視挫折,生命,壓力的作文素材
  • 下一篇:在線塗鴉設計平臺-有沒有教如何用手機繪畫軟件的微信公眾號推薦?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網