當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 人物素材 - 英語口語(壹段在醫院的對話,不用太難)

英語口語(壹段在醫院的對話,不用太難)

P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).

我要做駕駛查體(遊泳查體)。

N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.

妳需要檢查壹下眼睛、耳朵和血壓。妳需要做透視檢查。

P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.

醫生要我的體重,請給我量壹下。

N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.

請帶壹張妳的照片來,我們要在它的角上蓋個印兒。

P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?

醫生建議我做個胃腸造影。我該怎樣做呢?

N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.

我現在就給妳約定。下星期五早晨8點鐘來。到後半夜就不要再吃東西或喝水了。

P: Not even water?

水也不行嗎?

N: A sip of water is all right.

小口水還是可以的。

P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?

我這證明在哪兒蓋章呢?

N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.

就在這兒。我來給妳蓋。

P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?

如果病情危重,我們隨時都可以來,是嗎?還要先打個電話不?

N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.

假如有時間,最好來之前打個電話。

Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?

這壹年內妳照過胸部X線片嗎?

P: When can I get the result?

我什麽時候能知道檢查結果?

N: Right away.

馬上就可以。

In two days.

兩天以後。

Next Monday.

下星期壹。

P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?

可以請我們翻譯打電話問結果嗎?

N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.

是的,可以。 妳下星期壹看病的時候,所有的結果都會出來的。

P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.

駕駛執照上要有我的身高。

N: DO you know your height in centimeters?

妳知道妳身高多少厘米嗎。

P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.

不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。

N: OK! I'11 calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.

好,我替妳算算。這就是 177.5厘米。

lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.

假如病人太弱,我們可以出診。我們的醫生和護土可以乘我們的救護車到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我們就把他(她)帶回醫院來。

I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.

我要從妳的手臂上取點血。請脫掉上衣,卷起袖子。

I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.

我要從妳的耳朵上取點血。請摘下妳的耳環。

Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care.Be patient.Please clench your fist.

妳的靜脈不明顯,我需要仔細找找。請耐心些。請妳握拳。

Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.

請張開手,用這塊棉花壓壹會兒。

I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.

我要先給妳做個皮膚試驗看看妳有無過敏現象。

Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.

由於妳對破傷風抗毒素過敏,我們要分四次註射,每次相隔20分鐘。

P: How often should I have the injection?

這針多久註射壹次?

N: Once a day(twice a day).

每天壹次(每天兩次)。

P: Where do you give it?

在哪個部位註射呢?

N: In the buttocks(in the arm).

在臀部(在手臂上)。

P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?

我昨天發現我的臀部有個硬塊。該怎麽辦呢?

N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.

讓我看壹下。最好用熱手巾敷。壹天敷兩次,每次15分鐘。假若不見好,我們可以做做理療。

Patient: How do I take these medicines?

我怎樣服這些藥呢?

Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.

壹天三次,壹次壹片。

Two tablets, four times a day.

壹天四次,壹次兩片。

two tablets at night.

晚上服兩片。

Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.

假如妳覺著疼就吃壹片止痛片,但每次必須間隔四個小時。

One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.

每天三次,每次壹(半)格。服前先搖勻。

Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.

把藥放在舌頭底下,不要往下咽。

Please suck It.

請含服。

Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.

服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化。

One teaspoon three times a day.

每天三次,每次壹茶匙。

P: How do I use this suppsitory?

我怎樣用這栓劑?

Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.

每晚塞壹個在肛門(陰道)內。

P: Is this for internal use too?

這也是內服藥嗎?

Ph: This is for gargling only.

這是含漱劑。

This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.

這是通大便的。請每晚在肛門裏擠壹些。

This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.

這是專為止痛用的藥膏。貼在痛處,兩天換壹次。

Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.

塗壹些這種藥膏並揉進皮膚裏去。

Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).

用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗劑塗在癢處。

Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.

請將這藥片(藥粉)溶化在熱水裏。將妳的手(腳)泡在裏面,每日兩次,每次20分鐘。

P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

我怎樣使用這些眼藥水和眼藥膏呢?

Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night

可能有些難了,呵呵

  • 上一篇:如何提高初中英語寫作能力實施方案
  • 下一篇:寶可夢呱呱泡蛙怎麽畫
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網