當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 人物素材 - 兩人面試情景英語對話

兩人面試情景英語對話

兩人面試情景英語對話(通用5篇)

 英語情景對話試題多為日常交際中的口語,那麽妳對面試時兩人的英語對話熟悉嗎。以下是我為大家整理的兩人面試情景英語對話,希望能夠幫助到大家。

兩人面試情景英語對話 篇1

 A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England?

 B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a switch to focus on marketing research.

 A: So, what experience do you have?

 B: I have ten years marketing experience. This includes both entry level and management positions. In my last position, I worked my way up to being director of the markeing department.

 A: I can see that from your resume. Your last position was marketing director for a pharmaceutical company, is that right? Later, why did you decide to leave your former post?

 B: I felt after five years in one place, I was ready for something new. I would like to have a job that is challenging, something that I can see and do new things every day. I loved many things about my former job, and I left with amiable feelings on both sides. I was just ready for something new.

 A: I see. Do you want to work full-time or part-time?

 B: I would rather work full-time.

 A: I‘ll make note of that. Now, what are your salary expectations?

 B: I am willing to negotiate, but I expect at least $40,000 a year.

 妳好,瓊斯先生!請坐。謝謝妳今天能來。妳的簡歷我已看過。妳在英國上的大學?

 是的,上的劍橋大學。畢業後,我就幹起了廣告工作,後來轉向了市場調查。

 那麽,妳都有什麽工作經驗?

 我做過10年市場銷售工作,包括初級職位和管理職位,並在最後的崗位上通過自己的努力當上了市場部主任。

兩人面試情景英語對話 篇2

 A: Good morning.

 A:早晨好。

 B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.

 B:王先生,早晨好。請坐!

 A: Thank you.

 A:謝謝。

 B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?

 B:讓我先看看妳的申請表,在網上的申請表不太詳細。對了,王先生,能否告訴我妳為何對本公司感興趣?

 A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.

 A:好的。首先貴公司所提供的崗位具有相當的挑戰性;其次,貴公司在IT行業享有較高的聲譽;還有,我認為在此我可以發揮自己的所長。

 B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?

 B:王先生,妳認為自己具備申請該崗位的何種資格?

 A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.

 A:我畢業於西安大學,主修數據通信並且在相關領域有了6年的工作經驗。

 B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?

 B:貴校數據通信專業主要開設什麽課程呢?

 A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.

 A:嗯,比如通信系統、通信網絡、移動通信以及數字通信等課程。

 B: Have you any experience with network management?

 B:妳有網絡管理方面的經驗嗎?

 A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the computer division of the China Construction Bank.

 A:是的,我曾在中國建設銀行計算機處擔任過主管,獲得了壹些經驗。

 B: Are you familiar with MODEM?

 B:妳熟悉MODEM通信技術嗎?

 A: Yes, I am.

 A:是的,我熟悉。

 B: How about TCP/IP?

 B:那麽妳是否了解TCP/ IP呢?

 A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.

 A:是的,我曾經閱讀過大量RFC文件。

 B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?

 B:妳有使用UNIX操作系統的經驗嗎?

 A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.

 A:有,我比較熟悉Windows 7系統。

 B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?

 B:妳能否說出壹些現代通信系統的名字?

 A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.

 A:可以,有通用移動通信網、公用電話交換網、綜合業務數字網等。

 B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.

 B:我對妳的表現很滿意。等我們做出決定後,會立刻通知妳。

 A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.

 A:感謝妳給我這次機會。再見。

 B: Goodbye.

 B:再見。

兩人面試情景英語對話 篇3

 B: What made you decide to get into computers?

 B:為什麽妳決定進計算機這壹行?

 A: Oh, nothing in particular, I guess. I always liked mathematics and fiddling with machines.

 A:我想沒什麽特殊的原因。我壹向喜歡數學和喜歡擺弄機械。

 B: Now what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?

 B:再談談妳的經歷好嗎?妳幹計算機這行有多久了?

 A: More than one year now. After I did my bachelor degree, I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.

 A:1年多了。讀完學士學位之後,我就開始專攻計算機技術。有壹段時間我甚至還開辦了自己的公司。

 B: It certainly sounds impressive. Where are you working now?

 B:這壹點聽起來不錯。妳現在在哪裏工作?

 A: I’m working at Yahoo Computer Company.

 A:我正在雅虎電腦公司工作。

 B: What is your position there?

 B:妳在那裏的職位是什麽?

 A: I’m programmer supervisor.

 A:我是程序員主管。

 B: What are you responsibilities there?

 B:妳的職責是什麽?

 A: I’m responsible for writing computer program; developing block diagrams, utilizing available software and operation system, and coding machine instructions; originating block diagrams, working from outlines of proposed systems; developing file sizes, programming specifications; determining appropriate use of disk files, printer, etc.; selecting program; writing machine instructions, testing, debugging, and assembling program; documenting overall system and developing data control procedures; advising and instructing less experienced programmers and offering operating instructions.

 A:我負責編制計算機程序;開發部件圖,運用現有軟件和操作系統,並且為機器指令編碼;根據推薦系統的略圖自編部件圖;研究開發文件的存貯量和程序規格;確定如何妥善使用磁盤文件、打印機等;選擇程序;編寫機器指令,檢測程序,排除程序運行中的故障,並將程序組合為軟件包;編制總系統,開發數據控制程序;指導經驗不足的程序員。

 B: What’s your idea about multi-media technology?

 B:妳對多媒體技術有何看法?

 A: Computers have made rapid progress in the area and softwares like 3DS MAX have been frequently updating. Computers and human beings have also been closely connected owing to the audio & video technology, which brings us more vivid pictures and much more convenience. Although I haven’t had the opportunity to study it, I take much interest in It.

 A:計算機這壹領域發展非常快,比如3DS MAX軟件的版本在不斷更新。音頻和視頻技術使得人類與計算機密不可分,從而給我們帶來了更生動的畫面和許多便利。盡管我還沒有機會來研究它,但是我對此非常感興趣。

 B: What types of systems have you worked on?

 B:妳用的是什麽系統?

 A: I have worked on almost every system that is available.

 A:我使用過幾乎每壹種所能用到的系統。

 B: What kind of computer are you experienced in?

 B:妳對哪種機型在行?

 A: I’m experienced in all types of PC.

 我熟悉各種型號的PC機。

 B: What sort of software are you familiar with?

 B:妳精通哪些軟件?

 A: I’m adept at DOS, Windows, and Auto CAD.

 A:我擅長使用DOS, Windows和Auto CAD.

 B: I have looked through you application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualifications. Have you anything to ask me?

 B:我看過妳的材料,對妳的條件非常滿意。妳有什麽要問我的嗎?

 A: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?

 A:是的,妳是否能告訴我壹些工作方面的事?

 B: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for the design and development of products and also be in charge of the evaluation of software programs including complex softwares to ensure product features and system operation compliance.

 B:當然可以。妳將負責產品的設計、開發以及軟件程序(包括對復雜軟件程序)的評估以確保產品達標以及系統的正常運行。

 A: Oh, I see. I believe I can do the job well.

 A:明白了,我想我能勝任這項工作。

 B: As you know, we have several other candidates to talk with. Anyhow, I’ll inform you in a day or two.

 B:妳知道我們還有幾個候選人。不管怎樣,我壹兩天後會通知妳。

 A: Thank you. Good-bye.

 A:謝謝。再會!

 B: Good-bye.

 B:再會!

兩人面試情景英語對話 篇4

 A: Welcome to my office.

 A:歡迎妳的光臨。

 B: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirements of this position.

 B:廣告上說妳們想招聘壹位有經驗的軟件工程師,我覺得我的條件還合適。

 A: Can you tell me why?

 A:為什麽?

 B: I majored in Computer Engineering when I was at university. Actually I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.

 B:我在大學時學的是計算機專業。實際上我很熟悉Fortran和C語言。

 A: What do you think about the recent development in computers?

 A:妳怎樣看待計算機行業在近年內的發展?

 B: Developments in hardware are going a-head very quickly. But to turn the computer into a machine that can be easily manipulated, much more complex softwares are needed than are available now. As a result, more computer programmers should devote themselves to this work.

 B:計算機硬件的發展十分迅猛。但是要使計算機更加容易操作,需要更多更復雜的軟件,也就需要更多的.程序員。

 A: I've looked through your application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualification. Have you got anything to ask me?

 A:我看過妳的申請材料,對妳的條件很滿意。妳有什麽要問我的嗎?

 B: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?

 B:是的,您能否告訴我壹些有關工作的事?

 A: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for design and development of products. You would also be in charge of software programmes including evaluation of complex software system to ensure product features and operation compliance.

 A:當然可以。妳將負責產品的設計和開發。妳還要負責軟件程序,包括對復雜軟件程序的評估,以確保產品達標及機器的正常運行。

 B: Oh, I see. I think I can do the work well.

 B:明白了。我想我壹定能幹好這項工作。

兩人面試情景英語對話 篇5

 A:what are your strong points?

 妳的長處是什麽?

 B:well, I’m very good with people. I’m honorable. I work hard. I work well under pressure. And I’m patient.

 我擅長和人打交道,誠實老實,工作努力。我可以在壓力下工作得很好。我很有耐心。

 A:what kind of people do you like to work with?

 妳喜歡和什麽人壹起工作?

 B:I like a person who works hard. I don’t like lazy people.

 我喜歡工作努力的人。我不喜歡懶惰的人。

 A:what’s your greatest strength?

 妳的最突出的優點是什麽?

 B:well, this is a challenging question. I suppose I would say that I’m a quick learner.

 這個問題很有挑戰性。我想,我應該說,我學東西很快。

 A:so, you’re smart.

 所以,妳是個聰明人。

 B:I think so. I think that I am good at what I do.

 我認為是這樣。我認為我擅長我所做的。

 A:what do you consider your weakness?

 妳認為妳的弱點是什麽?

 B:I’m not good at speaking in public. I feel uncomfortable when I speak in public.

 我不擅長在公眾面前講話,當我在眾人面前講話時,我感到不舒服。

 A:that’s not a problem. It’s unnecessary for this position.

 這沒關系。這個職位不需要妳當眾講話。

;

  • 上一篇:室內裝修背景墻風格有哪些
  • 下一篇:如何評價《北上廣不相信眼淚》這部作品?朱亞文在劇中表現如何?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網