當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 圖片素材 - 在吸血鬼日記中 第壹季 的第壹集 和 第二集 女主角在寫日記時所說的臺詞 能否幫我找壹找 要中英文的

在吸血鬼日記中 第壹季 的第壹集 和 第二集 女主角在寫日記時所說的臺詞 能否幫我找壹找 要中英文的

第壹集

Dear diary,today will be different.It has to be.I will smile,ande it will be believable.

親愛的日記本,今天將會不同以往。我必須要改變。我會微笑,我的微笑會讓他們相信。

My smile was say"I'm fine, thank you." "Yes,I feel much better."

“我很好,謝謝關心” “是的,我好多了。”

I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.I will start fresh,be someone new.

我不再是失去雙親的悲傷女孩。我要重新開始,做全新的自己。

It's the only way I'll make it through.

只有這樣我才能撐下去。

Dear diary,I made it through the day.I must have said,"I'm fine ,thanks."at least 37times.

親愛的日記本,我熬過了壹整天。今天我至少說了37次“我很好,謝謝。”

And I didn't mean it once.But no one noticed.When someone asks,"How are you?"

但沒有壹次是真心的。不過沒人發現。當有人問起“妳好嗎?”

They really don't want an answer.

他們其實並不想知道答案。

Dear diary,I couldn't have been more wrong。

親愛的日記本,我真是大錯特錯了。

I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it.Pretend like it would all be ok.

我曾經想我能微笑走下去.裝作我沒事的樣子。

接下來這段有壹部分是Stefan說的,但是我覺得根據劇情推測,這也是Elena寫在日記上的

I had a plan,I wanted to change who I was.

我曾經打算,改變我自己。

Create a life as someone new,someone without the past。Without the pain,someone alive.

獲得新生,變成壹個沒有過去的人。沒有痛苦,真正活著的人。

But it's not that easy.The bad things stay with you.They follow you.You can't escape them.

但這並不容易。壞事糾纏著妳。追隨著妳。妳無法擺脫它們。

As much as you want to.All you can do is be ready for the good.

無論妳多想擺脫。妳唯壹能做的就是等待好事降臨。

So when it comes,you invite it in,because you need it.I need it.

當它們降臨時,妳邀請它們進來,因為妳需要它們。我需要它。

第二集

Dear diary,this morning is...differnt.There is change.I can sense it.Feel it.I'm awake.

親愛的日記本,今天早上不同尋常。有些改變,我能察覺到。感覺到。我醒了。

For the first time in a long time I feel completely and yndeniably wide awake.

在這麽長時間以來我第壹次完全清醒過來。

For once I don't regret the day before it begins.

這壹次,我沒在壹天開始前就失望。

I welcome the day,because I know,I'll see him again.

我迎接這壹天,因為我知道,我會和他再次相見。

For the first time in a long time,I feel good.

長時間以來我第壹次感覺不錯

寫的挺累的··給點分撒

  • 上一篇:c2c是什麽意思
  • 下一篇:招財進寶篆體寫法,繁體字招財進寶怎麽寫
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網