當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 網絡軟體 - 求電影:我,機器人(英文)的十句經典的話

求電影:我,機器人(英文)的十句經典的話

Detective Del Spooner: What if I'm right?

戴爾·史普納警探:如果我說對了會怎樣?

Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.

約翰·伯金少尉:嘆息那,我想我們會開始懷念過去那些好日子了。

Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?

戴爾·史普納警探:什麽好日子?

Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.

約翰·伯金少尉:那時候人還是被"其他人"殺死的。

________________________________________

Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of

life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?

戴爾·史普納警探:人類有夢想,甚至狗都有夢想,但妳沒有,妳只是個機器,壹個冒充生命的贗品。壹個機器人能寫交響樂麽?壹個機器人

能把壹個,嗯,帆布變成壹幅美麗的傑作麽?

Sonny: Can *you*?

桑尼:"妳"能麽?

________________________________________

Detective Del Spooner: I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of

control.

戴爾·史普納警探:我認為是妳殺了他,因為當時他正在訓練妳模擬感情,然後事情就失去了控制。

Sonny: I did not murder him.

桑尼:我真的沒殺他。

Detective Del Spooner: But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.

戴爾·史普納警探:但是對壹個機器人來說,感情不像是個有用的模擬物品。

Sonny: [getting angry] I did not murder him.

桑尼:開始生氣了我真的沒殺他。

Detective Del Spooner: Hell, I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...

戴爾·史普納警探:該死,我可不想讓我的烤箱或者吸塵器顯得充滿感情……

Sonny: [Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!

桑尼:用拳頭敲桌子我真的沒殺他!

Detective Del Spooner: [as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]

That one's called anger. Ever simulate anger before?

戴爾·史普納警探:當桑尼在觀察審問桌的破壞情況時這就叫"憤怒",以前模仿過"憤怒"沒有?

________________________________________

Detective Del Spooner: [Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab, before Sonny jumped us...

戴爾·史普納警探:進入加爾文的辦公室在這個實驗室,在桑尼從我們這兒跑開以前……

Susan Calvin: [Interrupts] Sonny?

蘇珊.加爾文:打斷他桑尼?

Detective Del Spooner: The robot.

戴爾·史普納警探:那個機器人。

Susan Calvin: You're calling the robot Sonny?

蘇珊.加爾文:妳叫那個機器人桑尼?

Detective Del Spooner: No, it did. The robot did. I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny. In the lab, there was a cott.

I'm asking you, did you see the cott?

戴爾·史普納警探:不,它叫的。那個機器人叫的。我才不管呢,那個機器人說它是桑尼。這實驗室原來有個床。我在問妳那,妳原來有沒有

見過那個床?

Susan Calvin: I slept in my office.

蘇珊.加爾文:我睡在自己的辦公室。

________________________________________

Sonny: [Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me. But none of them are me.

桑尼:環視周圍的機器人,他馬上要被"處死"了他們看起來都像我,但是沒有壹個是我。

Susan Calvin: That's right. You are unique.

蘇珊.加爾文:是,妳是獨壹無二的。

Sonny: [pause] Will it hurt?

桑尼:停頓會疼麽?

  • 上一篇:周瑋的資料
  • 下一篇:買了個星巴克的杯子,有沒有朋友分享壹下鑒別方法?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網