當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 網絡軟體 - 巫妖王 憤怒之墻的對白

巫妖王 憤怒之墻的對白

對白翻譯:

Alliance:Highlord Bolvar! Thank the Light!

聯盟眾:感謝聖光,是高階領主伯瓦爾

For Lordaeron!

為了洛丹倫

For the Alliance!

為了聯盟!

Back, you mindless wretches!

退後,無知的罪人!

Fight on, brothers!

進攻,兄弟們!

Horde:Rise up, sons of the Horde!

部落眾:起來,部落的兒女!

Blood and glory await us!

鮮血和榮耀等著我們

Lok'tar ogar! For the Horde!

Lok'tar ogra!(地球人都知道啥意思),為了部落!

FOR THE HORDE!

為了部落!!!!

Bolvar:I was wondering if you'd show up!

伯瓦爾:我本來還懷疑妳會不會出現

Saurfang:I couldn't let the Alliance have ALL the fun today!

薩魯法爾:我總不能讓聯盟自己享受這樣的壹天吧!

Bolvar:Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people, demands justice!

伯瓦爾:阿爾薩斯!妳父親和人民的鮮血,要用正義來補償!

Come forth, coward, and answer for your crimes!

向前來,膽小鬼,來為妳的罪行辯護!

Arthas:You speak of justice?

阿爾薩斯:妳說正義?

Of cowardice?

膽小鬼的正義?

I will show you the justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear.

我來告訴妳什麽才是真正的正義,什麽才是真正的恐懼!!!

Saurfang:Enough talk! Let it be finished!

薩魯法爾:收聲,做個了結!

Bolvar:You will pay for all the lives you've stolen, traitor.

伯瓦爾:妳會為了妳所偷取這些生命付出代價的,叛徒!

Arthas:Boldly stated, but there is nothing you can--What?

阿爾薩斯:理所當然,可惜妳沒這個。。。。什麽!!!

Sylvanas:Did you think we had forgotten?

希爾瓦納斯:妳以為我們會忘記?

Did you think we had forgiven?

妳以為我們會原諒

Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

看,現在,被遺忘者來找妳復仇了!

Arthas:Sylvanas...

阿爾薩斯:希姐姐。。。。。。

Sylvanas:Death to the Scourge! And death to the living!

希爾瓦納斯:死吧,天災!死吧,活著的人!

Arthas:Fall back!This isn't over.

阿爾薩斯:撤退!這還不算完。

Sylvanas:Now, all can see, this is the hour of the Forsaken.

希爾瓦納斯:從現在開始,正如妳們看到的,該是被遺忘者的表演的時候了! 好戲開始了!

Bolvar:We're finished.

伯瓦爾:我們完了。。。。。。

Saurfang:No escape...for any of us.

薩魯法爾:無人..能逃

  • 上一篇:2021產品銷售方案優秀模板範文
  • 下一篇:天眼和椒的區別
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網