當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 網絡軟體 - 英語二人情景對話五分鐘

英語二人情景對話五分鐘

如下:

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

大山:如梅和雲波來自中國。他們是從北京來的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是這樣,那妳們可是遠離家鄉啊。歡迎妳們來到溫哥華。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

雲波:謝謝妳,莫尼卡。來到溫哥華我們很高興。這飛機場真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,機場是新建的,是1996年建成的。它將加拿大與世界連成壹體。

每天都有從這裏飛往中國的班機。

Yunbo: Really?

雲波:是嗎?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大學裏工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那妳是做什麽工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英語教授。莫尼卡,妳是做什麽工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是圖書管理員。我在不列顛哥倫比亞大學工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大學的圖書管理員。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,請說英語!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。對不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:雲波,妳呢,妳是做什麽的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

雲波:哦,我是電視臺的編導。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什麽地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

雲波:是中國中央電視臺的簡稱。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那妳的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

雲波:我是新聞節目的導播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,妳的汽車停在哪兒了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在機場大樓外邊。哎呀,糟了,違章停車罰款通知單!

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:這家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:對,是新建的。酒店建於1996年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,請說英語!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:對不起,如梅。酒店建於1996年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

雲波:服務臺在哪裏?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服務員:下午好,我能為您效勞嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。我在這兒預訂了房間。我叫蘇如梅,蘇是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服務員:您的姓怎麽拼寫?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It's for three nights.

服務員:哦,是從中國北京來的蘇女士。這兒有您訂的雙人間,住三個晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.

雲波:對。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服務員:請在登記表上簽名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服務員:您的房間是625號。這是鑰匙。要叫人搬行李嗎?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我們的提包不多,但還是要謝謝妳。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

雲波:電梯在哪兒?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服務員:電梯在那邊,在洗手間旁邊。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:對不起,請問房間內有彩電嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服務員:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店裏有咖啡廳嗎?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

服務員:有,就在妳的身後。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店裏有健身房嗎?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

服務員:沒有,不過有遊泳池。

  • 上一篇:鬼泣 裏面 V哥和但丁 那個 厲害
  • 下一篇:能把臺式機當做服務器來用麽?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網