當前位置:編程學習大全網 - 行動軟體 - 刺客信條余燼

刺客信條余燼

When I was a young man,

當我還是個年輕的小夥子

I had liberty, but I did not see it.

我擁有自由,卻從未認知

I had time, but I did not know it.

我擁有時間,卻毫不知情

And I had love, but I did not feel it.

而我亦擁有愛,卻從未感覺到

Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.

直到數十年過去後,我才真正理解這三項的意義

And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has past into contentment.

而現在,垂暮之年的我,這領悟讓我感到滿足

Love, liberty, and time: once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward.

曾經能自由支配的愛,自由以及時間,是支持我前進的動力

And love, most especially, mia caro.

而愛,是最特別的壹個, 親愛的

For you,? our children, our brothers and sisters.

為妳,為我們的孩子以及為我們的兄弟姐妹們

And for the vast and wonderful world that gives us? lives and keeps us guessing,

為這賜予我們生命與驚奇的廣闊,精彩的世界

endless affection,mio sofia,

至死不渝的摯愛, 我的索菲亞

forever yours, ezio auditore

永遠屬於妳的, ezio auditore

-------------mia caro和 mio sofia是意大利語,翻譯成英語是my love和 my sophia,但我覺得沒這個必要,意大利語反而比較有感覺,自己聽譯的,前進動力那壹塊不太清楚是壹個老外朋友告訴我的,中文翻譯是參照的壹個視頻上的,自己作了些更改,壹點點打上去的

我沒裝X。。正宗翻譯,78810那個太水了。。

  • 上一篇:creampie什麽意思?
  • 下一篇:請問新蛋客服是多少?
  • copyright 2024編程學習大全網